The Forked Flame

  

My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ ....
I love you not just once or twice
Nor would even thrice suffice.....

At every minute of every day
I beg you come into my heart to stay. 
Stay and watch with me- and play. 
When hot tears on my cheeks do lay

I watch you hang as I grace the pew
My eyes become as moist as dew
Your pain becomes mine --ever new

I grieve each time I pierce your soul 
But still bury my head like a mole
While my selfish sins take their toll
I need your touch to make me whole
                                             -Lurlena




          THE ANIMA CHRISTIE

Soul of Christ sanctify me. 
Body of Christ, save me
Blood of Christ inebriate me
Water from the side of Christ cleanse me. 
Passion of Christ comfort me. 
O good Jesus, hear me. 
Do not permit me to be separated from you. 
From the wicked enemy defend me. 
At the hour of my death, call me and bid me come to you that with your saints I may praise you forever. Amen. 

               ##############
{JESUS OUR EUCHARISTIC LOVE}

Pope Pius Xll teaches us that: "The Faith of the Church is this: That one and identical is the word of God and the Son of Mary who suffered on the cross, who is present in the Eucharist, and who rules in heaven".

"What God's Son hath told me, take for truth, I do".
"Truth himself speaks truly, or there is nothing true".


              ###########

{Adoro Te Devote} by St. Thomas Aquinas. 

     Visus, tactus, gustus, in te fallitur.....

Seeing, touching, tasting are in Thee deceived; that shall be believed

Comments