The Road to Mercy


Lurlena Burnett - PATH TO MERCYhas left a new comment on the post "": 

I'll be needing guidance as I struggle to find out what God expects of me as I arrive at the final two decades of my life. I've done the physical things like taking out a small Life Insurance Policy so my son, Russell would have help with my funeral preparation expenses. I've also prepared a legal statement called an "Estate Planning Document"; which includes, in part, my end-of-life instructions. The Legal Firm was recommended by the Archdiocese so naturally, the 'Do not resuscitate' request is consistent with the Catholic perspective. Of course I would'nt have wanted it any other way. The Estate Planning Document also ensured that if in the final two decades of my life I happened to receive the Grace of Publishing, my decendants;and my Christian Advisors would benefit. 

But this is simply one aspect of transitioning from this life to another. Other aspects of 'crossing over' or 'passing on' as I always call it, cannot be purchased by showing up for a meeting with a check for $350.00. Particularly in the area of the 'proliferation of sin'. This is one aspect that I need to spend much of my deliberative effort over the last two decades of my earthly existence. In the unlikely event that I should happen to live a few years beyont this, I'll prefer to spend my days either in voiceless contemplation; or nourishing myself with the Body and Blood of my brother-in-Christ ---The Christ Himself!  

To achieve this end, I'll be reading appropriate literature ....sanctioned by our beloved Church; and seeking guidance from astute and virtuous men who have an acute understanding of how the Creator designed the road map to get us back to heaven....To be continued!
Note 1 

To continue A troublesome question at this time is how God intended man and woman to live in original unity which encompasses God’s intention for complémentarité; without stepping all over the Vow of Chastity- in the Sacrament of the Holy Priesthood; the Holy Sacrament of Matrimony, in which spouses Sacrament of the Single Life which offers God Chastity as a gift of Love?  

Well, before we go any further, let’s examine the words of John Paul II in the Catechism of the Catholic Church (CCC).  


Post a comment. 

Unsubscribe to comments on this post. 

Posted by Lurlena Burnett - PATH TO MERCY to PATH to MERCY at March 17, 2019 at 7:52 PM

Comments